We stopped because while it was fun, striking a person who is both moving and unarmoured is not exactly safe. So he whacked me some more while I stayed still. And now I have a lot of bruises.
Who says kink is about sex? Or maybe I'm just missing something here.
( Read more... )
I'm thinking of going for two years. I think I'll be back. I like Vancouver: after living here for six months, I figured I'd be here for the rest of my life. I doubt that will change.
I'll think about this for a week before making a final decision.
But since that final decision will still be "I'm going," I can say that:
- I am going to need to talk to people who have done this, and get their advice on how to do it well.
- I am going to get rid of half of my stuff. Let me know if you see something here that you want. Especially:
- a dresser
- ikea shelving
- a looooong couch that is easily taken apart and moved and reconfigured into different shapes
- I am looking for electricians in: the Gulf Islands, Haida Gwaii, Tofino and Nelson who want a top-notch apprentice
- I am going to need some means of getting from A to B. Bus probably. Car possibly. Motorcycle romantically, but probably not. Bicycle definitely not.
- There will be a relatively cheap 2BR apartment up for grabs on The Drive in March or April or May. Possbily partially funished.
- Advice on an appropriate cellphone plan