A bunch of goals. In no particular order. With externally-imposed deadlines noted
1. Finance The Switch (March 31st 2014)
2. Finance The Vegan Roadshow (April 30th 2014)
3. Finance Monsterhearts (January 2015)
4. Actualize Project Basilisk (August 2014)
5. Run for city council (September 20th-November 20th ish 2014)
6. File for court with Greg Hughes (December 15th, 2013)
7. Find stable LTR (October 15th, 2014)
8. Prep Elchis Network (...???)
9. Exchange "Studio" for "Roommate," "Shed" for "Studio" (January 1st)
10. Develop Art Plan (...???)
11. Get up at 7-8:30 with a full night's rest. (...???)
12. Investigate investing (...??? - but the sooner, the more effective)
13. Employ skin-care regimen (...??? - but the sooner, the more effective)
14. Take multi-vitamin (...??? - but the sooner, the more effective)
15. Meditate (...??? - but the sooner, the more effective)
Top Goals1. Finance The Switch (March 31st)
2. Move studio to shed, find roommate
3. Meditate4. Finance The Vegan Roadshow
5. Recoup money for robbery of phone
Obstacles to #1
A. Trans people are marginalized, broke and small in number.
B. Executives don't get trans people or geek content.
C. We want to be The First Series With A Trans Lead and the CW and BBC and who knows what else are coming up on us.
D. We're a little green.
Knowledge and Skills Needed
1. See financing plan.
- bridge and gap financing
- tax credits
- merch strategy,
Whose help I will need.
The plan is to do something every day to get this to happen. Failure is not an option.